Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Rose By Any Other Name Is Still A Rose.

So much for more posting!  But we've been busy.  More PTA stuff with the end of the fundraiser and then bookfair.  And then we came up on the weekend.  Friday our neice Audrey was sealed to her sweety Kevin in the Brigham city temple.  It was a beautiful day.  Luncheon afterward and then the reception that evening.  Isaac began his Robotics 4-H club that evening, as well.  Ruthie and I got to take some of the roses home from the reception.  Gorgeous.
Saturday morning we traveled to my sister's where cousin Zac was baptized.  It was so fun to hang out with Abby and Poppy and cousins.  After the brunch we changed into play clothes and headed to In and Out for lunch.  We were hungry again.  Then we went to Lagoon and played for a couple of hours.  That evening Daniel and I went to the wedding reception for a woman in our ward.  A beautiful day again.  Then we went out to dinner, because we hadn't already eaten enough that day, while the kids stayed home and watched a movie.  This is a rose from the rose bush Daniel gave me for Mother's day last year.  Today when we got home from church the rose had bloomed. 
The basement is completely framed.  The electrical and plumbing is next on the list.  The boys have already staked their claims on rooms and where their stuff will go.  This picture is a lead in (or down) to the basement pictures I will post as I keep a record of the finishing!
Hope your weekend was fun and awesome.  Fall is here.  The weather is cooling and rain is falling.  Turn up the heat and cuddle with the ones you love best!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I loved your last three posts! For some reason they really touched me and helped me to realize, AGAIN, how blessed I have been to have such wonderful people serving in primary and scouts! Life can become so busy and I love having the opportunity to sit, and read your uplifting messages! Thank you friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for more pics of the basement. So exciting! Thanks for coming to support Zac. We're glad you were able to make it. - Katie