Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy January 1st of 2008, everyone. I am looking forward to a new year. We have just had some changes at church and I am going to wait until Monday of next week to write about my hopes and plans for 2008.

Tomorrow does mark 9 years since my first date with my sweetie Daniel. I can't believe how fast it's gone and how much we've done! I also can't believe that we have 3 kiddos and how old THEY are! WOW. Time flies. Have a great week and I will be back next week.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary! So, I'm curious, how do these changes involve you? Do you have a new calling?

Andrea said...

Happy First Date anniversary. You guys have came a long way!! Happy New Year too!!

Momma Ballou said...

Do you have as much stress as I do about the new ward? I do not like change and this is a biggie! I'm going to give it my all and hope Porter cooperates. Happy New Year.

Kim said...

Congrats on the Anniversary! That's so fun! Also - yeah you're in the "old Ward" again! Happy New Year!