Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mom's Maid Service.

As a mom do you ever feel like a maid? And then feel you don't get paid enough to be a maid? I decided if I am going to be a maid, I needed to charge for my services. This whole motherhood thing isn't a cash cow, you know! So here's what I just laid out for my kiddos. It's called Mom's Maid Service. And for whatever they happen to leave out, not put away or clear or just plain don't do, I now will gladly do it. Only they will pay me for my services. Here is a list of my fees...
I even have a jingle...

I also wear the most ridiculous apron I own. That's how they know I'm out to make some cash. I dared them to keep me out of business. We'll see just how lucrative this business can be.

5 comments:

Crissy said...

heehee...I love it! Still giggling about it! I am definitely going to have to give it a try :)

Kates said...

This is hilarious! I love it!

Kim said...

LOve it!!!! Miss you sorry I haven't made contact~LIFE...it gets in the way!!!

Kim said...

Awesomeness!!! Great idea! You are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely hilarious! I love your jingle. You are so smart!!! HAHA I can't get over it--so cute.