Monday, December 10, 2007

Abbie's Christmas Cookie Party

 Last night was "Abbie's Christmas Cookie Party". All the grandchildren wore their aprons that Abbie made for them and they frosted and decorated tons of sugar cookies. They then proceeded to run amuck until someone threw up! They had tons of fun and we even have some cookies left over that we got to bring home. Luckily no one has asked for their cookie plate this morning. Daniel just did what he does best...pose for silly pictures with food. Thank you, Abbie, for a fun, cookie filled night!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Crack me up (that last picture)!! Jen your kids are getting so big!! What a fun party :)

Hollyween said...

Okay. Who is Abby and where did she get those kids' aprons? I need one.

Laurie said...

You are fast! I haven't had a chance to even download my pictures yet. And thanks for not naming any names on the barf issue!

Kim said...

Hi Jen! Holly told me about your blog. So happy that you have one - what a cute family you have! Come see our blog! I'd love to hear from you! - Kim Keeler www.sillyjacob.blogspot.com