Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First real post...

Well I guess this is my first real post on my blog. Well, except for the "I need to see if this will really work" hello below. I have been meaning to start a blog for a while and just haven't gotten the guts or the time to do it. So we will begin now. I really have no idea what I'm doing, so this is trial and error for a bit.

Here's my introduction... We are currently a family of 5...Daniel is the dad, I, Jennie, am the mom and our entourage consists of Isaac, Samuel and Ruthann. We are waiting for another daughter from China, Sarajune, and the wait seems to get longer everyday. Which brings me to the name of this blog. "With 6 You Get Eggroll" is a Doris Day movie. Not my most favorite, but "Pillow Talk", I think, would put this in a non-family-friendly forum. But I do love the harriedness of motherhood for Doris, uh, Abby, in the movie. Plus I just love the fact that when Sarajune gets here, we will be a family of 6, and that's exciting enough to warrant eggroll! So on we go with life in our house!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Woohoo! Welcome to the blogging world!

medlynbryank@msn.com said...

Blogging is addicting! Have fun Jennie!