Saturday, June 23, 2012

Book Special. Take A Look.

Hi everyone.  This is a very special post.  We went to a family reunion today and as we got ready to leave, Daniel's cousin Jennilyn handed me these two books and told me her story.  Cheryl Compton, the author, is her very dear friend.  She wrote these 2 books and will have 2 more out soon.  Jennilyn helped with editing and is helping her to get these books out to people.  They contain Book of Mormon stories (that my teacher tells to me dun dun) TALES FROM THE DUST.  Catchy title.  The first book is Journey To The Promised Land.  The second is Missions To The Lamanites. These 2 get you half way through the Book of Mormon.  The next 2 will take you to the end.
The author did the artwork too.  It's beatiful and the books are in rhyme.  They are so fun to read. I think they'd make great gifts for your kids!
They are simple enough for any child to read.  Heck!  I enjoyed reading them.  And I'm not a child.  I think they would make a great Sacrament meeting book.  Great for Family Home Evening even!
When these books go to Deseret Book, they will be sold for about $14 each (or more).  I can get you the books, straight from Jennilyn for $10 each.  If you are interested, please let me know.  If you would like to preview them, come on over.  But these ones are mine. 
If you would like to buy a book, or both books, please let me know.  You can call me (801)528-2694.  You can email me lovelaughloud@hotmail.com or you can catch me when you see me. 
Thanks and have a terrific summer day!

No comments: