Monday, November 19, 2012

Diapers?

Last night I went to the bathroom, took care of business, changed into jammies, began to climb into bed, sneezed and peed my pants.  I was caught off guard by the sneeze you see. And I had just gone to the bathroom.  You would think I had an empty bladder.  And normally I would cross my legs anyway when I sneeze so I don't, you know, pee my pants.  But I didn't have a chance.  So I ran to the bathroom with Daniel unsure if I was laughing or crying.  I was laughing hysterically.  So we discussed the sureness of needing adult diapers in our future and for a while Daniel burst out laughing every time he looked at me.  I changed my clothes and went back to the bathroom to make sure it wouldn't happen again.  So if you were thinking your day was off and you were looking for something uplifting to make you feel good...  There ya go! 

No comments: