Monday, November 26, 2012

What's Up?

I just tried to get pictures onto my blog so you can see what we've been up to.  But I apparently don't have any more storage space.  Or something.  I don't know what it means.  I just can't pull pictures up.  So you get a wordy update for now.

I am feeling better.  I have been in really bad shape because of my thyroid.  I couldn't walk last week and was in bed most of each day.  Saturday I felt best, but by Sunday I was in pain again.  Today I'm taking it slow.  But I've gotta get stuff done, so it's a busy slow. 

We got to visit with my 99 year old grandma on Saturday night.  She flew in with my aunt so she could go to her new great great grandson's baby blessing.  So many generations!  It was so nice to see her and visit with her for a bit.

Thanksgiving was nice.  I was feeling crappy, but still ate and chatted and had a good time.  My nephew James is home finally.  We was due in October but decided to come in July.  He is a healthy 9 pounds now and getting along just fine.  He looks just like his sister Rebecca, who passed away after her short 3 month visit to earth 3 years ago. 

The day before Thanksgiving I was watching the news and they were showing the Salt Lake airport and talking to people about flying on the busiest travel day of the year.  Outta nowhere Andrea, who turns out to be the only one left in our China travel group, was saying she is going to China to adopt her daughter!!  YAY!  She's in China now. 

Our electrical stuff in the basement is done until we have walls. Tonight Daniel's brother and his boys are coming to help Daniel and our boys put up insulation.  A message has been sent to our neighborhood drywall expert and we hope to have walls up soon.  I hope to have paint on the walls by December 14.  Then the electrician comes back to put all the fixtures in so we have light.  Then during Christmas break and beyond we'll get doors and molding and carpet and other such things to make our basement bright.  Then we start moving boys down.  Woohoo.

That's it for now.  I really need some pictures put on.  I'll get Daniel to work with it tonight to see what the problem is.  Until then, I'm gonna get on with my slow moving busy day.

No comments: