Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Few Days In Our Life.

I've longed for grass for months now.  At Abbie's Tea Party this year my mom had us plant wheat and grow...  Ta Da!  Wheat Grass!  I am officially happy to have wheat grass.  It's the greenest thing in my life!
P1050690
My birthday was last week.  Did you hear?  I would have just missed it entirely except that all the people at Blue and Gold sang to me.  Daniel sent me these beauties.  He loves me.
P1050687
Sunday was Chinese New Year.  We went to dinner with our friends Kim and Jon and their girls on Saturday night.  Sunday we had all my family over to celebrate with lots of food and Chinese fun.
P1050683
Isn't this a gorgeous orange?  I gave my family oranges to signify sweetness and completeness in this the year of the snake.
P1050686
Monday Isaac was in the district science fair up at Weber State.  I snapped this at 6:30 that morning.  This is his board.  I guess we only know how he did by whether or not we get an invite to the award ceremony.  When Isaac got there he texted me this.. "breathtaking!".  He is now planning on attending Weber State.
P1050682
So there you have it.  Our world this past week.  Almost like a day in the life.  Almost.  Maybe...

No comments: