Saturday, June 14, 2008

Our Dad!

Our dad's the biggest guy, and our dad's the strongest guy, and our dad's the nicest guy of any guy in town.
He can do anything, he'll fix your bike or fly your kite, cause our dad, our dad's the greatest guy around.
He can throw a ball so high you think it's gonna break the sky; he knows the name of every kind of jet (vrooooom);
He can add up any sum, he always has money for bubble gum. We haven't figured how he does it yet.
But, our dad's the smartest guy, and our dad's the bravest guy, and our dad's the neatest guy.
It's positively so.
May be I'll introduce you, then you'll know that it's the truth that our dad, our dad's the greatest guy you know.


Our dad and his GQ pose! Now you see why I married him?! And of course, there's this! Always this! I love it!
Our dad's the greatest dad in the world! Just ask his kids!
We love you dad! Happy Father's Day!
(lyrics above by Janeen Brady "My Dad")

8 comments:

Hollyween said...

Oh, very sweet Jennie!
Hey, how come Daniel never makes those faces at church?

Laurie said...

Ooo, he got cool dad's day gifts!

Kim said...

So cute! That is a great pic with the kids. Isn't Father's day so fun???

Mama Bear said...

I agree with Holly, that's not the Daniel I see at church. Oh, I take that back...the kids loved him in nursery on Sunday!

Jen said...

What a cute post! Looks like Father's Day at your home was a success!

Crissy said...

What an awesome post!! Sorry I am so late here. I am glad that he had a wonderful Fathers day :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you all had a good Father's day! Rob & I hung out with the girls, went to Mirror Lake (lots of snow) but had a great day! He - like Daniel - is a great dad.

FYI- I love to eat too! People say do you love to exercise? Yes I do - but I also exercise so I can eat more......twisted cycle.

Take care,
Leanne

Kami Satterlee said...

HEY! You don't know me, but I've been looking for that song you just wrote about your hubby for years! I have a little dance studio and wanted to use it for one of the dances but I can't find who sings it. Do you have any idea?