Saturday, December 25, 2010

It's Dead, Jim.

I wanted to quickly wish all of you the Merriest of a Merry Christmas this year! And I hope the New Year brings blessings and Joy!


Last week my wedding ring lost a prong. I cried. My most favorite jeans broke. And not along a seam. Then my laptop lost its life. I cried again. So I have to use the family computer for a while. My laptop was a Christmas gift exactly 3 years ago. Now it's dead, Jim. If bad things happen in threes, I should be good for a while.

I may not be posting for a bit. I must share this computer with 4 other people. I have to bide my time. Maybe when they all go back to school and work...

3 comments:

Kates said...

So, do you have to wait for Christmas of next year to get a new laptop? So sad. RIP pretty red laptop. I hope you get your ring fixed soon. And go buy yourself a new pair of jeans!

Crissy said...

Merry Christmas, Jennie! I am so sorry your laptop died :( Bummer! Hope you get a new one soon.

Jennifer B. said...

I totally understand. The last 2 months have been rough here too. New roof, new hot water heater, had the central heater fixed (after being in a cold house for 24 hours ), and still need to get a locksmith over to look at one of the main doors into my home (its sticking).
I hope your run of things breaking & my run both stop!
Merry Christmas though!