Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Mandate.

So last Friday night I got a sitter (2 sitters in fact) and Daniel and I went to dinner and to a movie. Tron to be exact. Awesome! So glad I chose it! When we got to the theater we saw a group of men from a previous ward we were in. We said hi and went on our way. They actually had seats (I love assigned seats at the movies) right in front of us. Daniel asked one of them, "So how did you all get out tonight without your wives?" To which he replied, "How did you get out without your w...... hahahaha." Funny. To which I almost replied, "Just don't tell his wife. This is girlfriend night out." But then he said, "Mandate."

So I took all that home with me. After a couple of days I finally told Daniel..."I just don't get it. It's a mandate that they all go out and leave their wives at home with the kids while they all get to go out and see a movie??!!"

Daniel clarified. Man-date. A group of men on a date.

Oh.

I still don't get it.

And if you get a chance to see Tron, Go 3-D! Totally worth it!

1 comment:

Kates said...

Oooh! We saw it Saturday night on the IMAX screen in 3D. It was awesome! And it wasn't a man-date. It was a REAL date!