Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthdays.

We have 2 summer birthdays that we celebrate. The first belongs to our nation. 235. Now that's what I call a birthday. We celebrate with my family with a BBQ. Then the fun stuff. My parents' neighbor makes homemade ice cream to share and my dad and brother in law provide and set off the fire works. We all sit in our camp chairs and eat ice cream and plug our ears for the loud ones.
This year, because firework laws have changed, we had a more spectacular display. I don't have pictures. But there was lots to look up for. Aren't they cute?!
The second birthday is our dad! He turned 41 this year. Still a young buck. His mom hoped he would come on the 4th. But he waited until shortly after midnight on the 6th. But still, we just say the country celebrates with him. He is awesome afterall!

Happy Birthday dear! We love you!

No comments: