Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Day In The Life.

Okay. I know this is days late. Days. But I've been busy. The whole let's stay here for the rest of our lives thing exhausted me. I needed to rest. So here is last week...

Monday...One week left of being 7. I invited all the Wolves (Cub Scouts) to have a den meeting at our house. Sam has been waiting 2 years for this! No one came. It was still Easter vacay. But we went to lunch, got Sam's cub book and shirt and had a fun day anyway!Tuesday...Snow. Who invited the snow?! Seriously, there were INCHES of it! With snow boots and gloves we went on with our regular Tuesday duties! Wednesday...I don't think this has anything to do with Wednesday. One of the kids took this picture. The blur is nice. You can't see the wrinkles and stuff. Piano and Webelos. Yay! Thursday...We are hoping this fella will start to get to be home earlier than 8 pm soon. The project will be done soon and then we get our dad back. April 8 marks one month (according to the date) until Sam's baptism! Yay! Friday...I went on Isaac's field trip. 4th graders are really funny. We went to the Air Museum, an historic museum and the Rock and Gem show at the Golden Spike Arena. We all froze our patooties off at a park for lunch. But the Diet Pepper sorta made up for it.

That night Sam got to choose where we went to dinner to celebrate his birthday. He chose our favorite Mexican place. Daniel was taking a picture of him and saying something about his birthday when the wiatress came by. Then she and another gal came and put this grande sombrero on Sam's head and sang Happy Birthday. So fun. Now Ruthie wants to come here for her birthday. Saturday...Boutiful Baskets, Baptism, Ruthie went to a friend's birthday party. Then we all went to the Rock and Gem show. So fun. The kids each took $10 and spent it all on really cool rocks and gems. It was about 5:30 when we finally started home and we were starving. So I took us all out to a Pizzeria close by. One of our favs. We got stuffed and now no one is allowed to ask to go to dinner for 6 months! Except for Daniel and me. We still need to date! Sunday...Church. Lunch. Get together with family to talk and plan the cruise and eat yummy treats. And play with cousins. This is Isaac's B-52 plane he built. He's so talented! I am actually taking some pictures this week. You know, now that we're half way through it.

Have a great rest of your week!

3 comments:

Daniel said...

A B52 is not a cargo plane :)

Kim said...

I am so sad that no one came for Sam's den meeting! His face was so sad! You always keep so busy.

I think it's funny that we see each other about every 6 months and don't even get to talk. It was fun seeing you though!

Crissy said...

Oh man! I am being a terrible blogger lately! I am just glad I am not the only one who has been busy lately :)
Great pictures. Love the plane!