Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Suggestions!

Now that my kids' ages are all even again (6, 8, 10) I can think straight. It's an even thing. Hard to explain. But it's a curse! I need to finish my family room. I have one wall where I will do vinyl lettering...Lori, I'll get with you soon!...and the Proclamation. Then I have this corner...
I have been thinking a table with a lamp and books. But the space is kinda big. And kinda weird.
And I can't find a table that I like that's less than $150! And the vent has to be able to breathe. The room becomes a vacuous hot cave in the summer. I don't like summer for that very reason!
Any suggestions for what I can do to this small but significant space?!
Please!!!
Then, when the room is done, I will still need to do something for a window treatment. I may need to wait till my kids are 8, 10 and 12.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

You better get things done quick before Ruthie turns 7! Haha, you are so funny. I don't have suggestions, I'm not really good at that sort of thing.

Kim said...

I have one of those walls too! Weird walls...they stink. It's valuable real estate but hard to figure out.