Monday, April 12, 2010

I Have An 8 Year Old!

For the second time in my life, I have an 8 year old son!
This time....Sam!
Sam has been waiting for this moment for many years! Well, at least for 8 years.
Sam is my silly boy. He loves to entertain.
I rarely get a straight face from him.
Isn't he just the cutest?!
He gets his entertaining talent from his dad. Who he emulates well!
Sam will be baptized next month.
He starts Cub Scouts today!
Then we'll have cake.
Sam we love you and we are so happy your are ours!!
Happy birthday!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Is he really 8? Happy Birthday, Sam!! What a great age to be :)

Kim said...

Happy birthday Sam!! He IS a cutie! What a fun boy.

Andrea said...

Wow! I can't believe he is 8! He was just a little guy when we met, hope he as a wonderful birthday!!

Laurie said...

Yay! Happy birthday! Can't wait for the baptism!