Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What Time Is It?

IT'S BIRTHDAY TIME!
Daniel is ......
40!
Oh yes, ladies and gents.
And a handsome 40 at that!
What can I say about the man I married?
I could list 400 things that I love. That I adore. That make me smile.
But I will shorten it to 40.
1. His sense of humor
2. His smile
3. His hands
4. His teeth
5. His laugh
6. His attitude
7. His legs
8. His testimony
9. His love for our kids
10. His willingness to Do
11. His care of our garden
12. His hugs
13. His kisses
14. His silliness
15. His gray hair
16. His winks
17. The way he sings to our kids every night
18. The way he looks at me wherever we are
19. The way he says goodnight
20. The way he takes me out on a date
21. The way he loves our family
22. The way he flips our kids around
23. The way he reads the scriptures
24. The way he shares stories with us
25. The way he smells
26. The way he loves me
28. His walk
29. His love of life
30. His pepsi one drinking ways
31. The way he holds my hand
32. The way he holds our kids
33. The way he makes me feel
34. The way he takes certain things very seriously
35. The way he takes over when I can't anymore
36. The way he cares for our home
37. The tenderness in him
38. The fight in him
39. The love in him
40. The life in him
I love you Daniel!
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy birthday Daniel!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Daniel welcome to the club! It's not so bad (although it has taken me almost a year to admit it!)

Crissy said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday to Daniel! :)

Jen said...

What a sweet tribute! Happy birthday Jennie's husband!