Thursday, October 14, 2010

Family Movie Night.

One of our most favorite things to do as a family is have Family Movie Night. We pick a movie, make some popcorn, choose some treats, get our blankets and pillows and watch.
About a month ago I was talking to Lyndsay's mom. I asked her what more I could do for them. She then started to tell me about Laps for Lyndsay. She explained what they would do and how it would work. The money earned from this fundraiser in Lyndsay's name will go to children with Epilepsy so they can go to camp. She said I could help by telling people about it and then donating a "basket" for the raffel. So I gave that some thought...
These are my baskets. Family Movie Night baskets. In each one is a movie, root beer, licorice, treats and popcorn.
The movies are...The Karate Kid, Inkheart and Marmaduke. All movies we've enjoyed.
You know you want one! So go to Active . com and search Laps for Lyndsay and register.
Fast!!
It's this Saturday, October 16 at 8 am-noon.
Don't miss it!

No comments: