Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Feet His Shoes.

Who's shoes?
Well, here are my feet in Daniel's shoes. I have small feet. 6 1/2 sized feet. Do you like my flag toes? This is from 2 summer's ago. But nothing has changed. Well, I don't have flag toes, but my feet still look the same in Daniel's shoes.
Last night I was in Isaac's room talking with him about all kinds of stuff. His shoe was right there. Right next to my foot. So I did what was expected. I tried it on. This is Isaac's shoe on my foot. It fits people! My 10 year old son's shoes fit me. So now I know where to go if I need a pair of shoes. By the way, Isaac doesn't think it's cool that he could actually borrow my shoes.
I'm gonna go buy me a new pair of boots now.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Haha! You DO have tiny feet!! That's awesome that you fit his shoes...but you are probably right...for a boy, having the same size feet as your mom probably isn't too cool.