Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Little Crafty Never Hurt Anyone.

Okay. But first....

I borrowed my sister's Cricut to do some lettering for my wall.

She wanted a bigger and better bad boy anyway, so she sold hers to me.

Since cartridges are soooo expensive, I purchased all kinds of fonts and shapes for the cost of one cartridge. I just hook it up to my computer and viola! I have tons of stuff to create with.

I did have to buy the tile, though.

Here is my Joy.

I saw this quote from Jeffrey R. Holland and felt it's power. So here it is...

I am working on finishing that last derned wall in my family room. I need to purchase one more shelf and then stain the shelves and then get them and the proclamation up. The lettering looks great, but is so lonely. I'll post pictures when it's done.

1 comment:

Kim said...

These are AWESOME!!! I love them! And that's so exciting that you have a Cricut!! I totally need one.