Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cute Quips.

First, a Cute Quip...

Isaac: "Sam. Have you ever blinked your eyes at night when you're in bed and when you opened your eyes it's morning?"

Sam: (Giggling) "Yeah! I just had that happen last night!"

That little exchange tickled my funny bone just right. Man, they make me laugh.

Second, my Cute family...
And I haven't had a chance to sit and really think and process the whole Disneyland trip to be able to blog it yet. I have been doing laundry for 2 straight days and finally have some milk and bread in the house again. I feel like I have jetlag. And it was only an hour time difference. But I can give you a little hint as to how it all went...


FUN!!

EXCITING!!

WE WANT TO GO BACK!!

4 DAY PASSES NEXT TIME!!



SCHOOL AND WORK ARE SUCH A BORE!!

Luckily no one broke into our home while we were away. So no one really got to enjoy the cleanliness while we were gone. Although I did enjoy it for a few moments right after we walked in the door.

No comments: