Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Amazing Joy.

I love this picture of my amazing kids! Even though you can't see all of all of them, you can see their eyes. And the eyes are the window to the soul. Let me tell you a little about these amazing souls.
Isaac's soul is filled with laughter. His soul is compassionate, determined, creative, sweet. Isaac's eyes show his tenderness. His kindness. His love for so many things.
***
Samuel's soul is larger than life. His soul is meant for great things. Amazing things. His eyes show his fight. His zeal. His heart. His humor. His soul is a loving one.
***
Ruthann's soul is filled with passion. Her soul is full of friendship and love for all she meets. Her beautiful eyes betray her heart when she looks into your eyes.
***
My amazing kids have such strong and determined spirits. I can see the potential for greatness in each of their eyes. Wow! I am so grateful to be their mom!
They are my Joy!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

Love that picture!! Your kids are so kind and caring! What a wonderful post :)

Kim said...

Oh I can feel the love that you have for your children!! you are an amazing momma and you are teaching your kids to be amazing people.

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Love your kids! You have a beautiful family!