Wednesday, March 5, 2008

King Kong vs Godzilla

Samuel has this thing for old monster movies. His latest is the one he borrowed from Grandma and Grandpa called "King Kong versus Godzilla". It's got dubbed voices and bad acting. He just loves it. So last night he and Ike and Ruthie built this tower. They are King Kong and Godzilla and Kong (Ruthie) is supposed to be shooting fire at Zilla (Sam). Then they have to break down the tower. So Daniel got the camcorder out and shot the whole scene. Now that we have a newer, faster, sleeker computer, he did a few edits to slow it down. So this is the slo mo part that just tickles their funny bones! The kids just watch their video all day long (ok, except when they go to school, etc). Watch as Sam waits to get our reaction before jumping up and down. They are lucky they didn't break the window!

8 comments:

Jenn Toon said...

Too too cute!! Love the slo mo!! HA! Such fun you have at your house!

Kim said...

I love love love it! Isn't it so funny how kids love to watch themselves on the videos. Too cute!

Crissy said...

LOL!! AWESOME!! I loved it!! LOVE that slow motion bit :)

Hollyween said...

You'll have to teach me how to do slow mo. That was so cute! Ruthie totally cracks me up!

*tif* said...

Very fun! Jennie I'm not going to SLC on Saturday so I will be there at 1:00 unless I hear otherwise.

Momma Ballou said...

so fun. I loved the sounds. Ruthie makes the best king kong....

Andrea said...

Too funny! I love it!

Laurie said...

SO funny! I love the jumping up and down in slow motion. And I love the colors in your play room- I don't think I've seen your house in a long time! Can't wait for tomorrow!