Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I DON'T NEGOTIATE......

WITH TERRORISTS!!!
Now, My children are pretty cute kids. There are just those moments when I think, "Who are these little people, and when is their mother coming to get them?!?!" There really isn't anything specific to say about this, except that sometimes I think I am in bondage with terrorists.
I mean, look at these angelic faces.
(Ike the Spike)
(Sam the Man)
(Ruth the Tooth)

I need to be Spiritually uplifting, now, to go Visiting Teaching!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

ha! I love the pictures! Maybe I'll start posting the pictures of my little "terrorists" and you won't feel so bad.

Kim said...

Ah! I feel your pain - and I only have one! Good thing they're so cute, huh!

Jen said...

You know, for having such a short spring break... it seemed to have lasted forever. Can my kids whine and complain anymore? There are times when Cody goes to school and I skip and do a happy dance around the house. But it never fails, I end up missing him in no time at all.

Lisa and Tate said...

I had such a chuckle over this!!! Terrorist?!!!! YeeHaw!!

Crissy said...

Oh my Goodness!! Talk about cute little Terrorist'! I saw a couple of cute one's poking there little heads out your van earlier. That was a nice fresh air of breeze today.

Momma Ballou said...

I know what you mean. Just this morning I was pressing Porter for some info on something I KNOW he did. He could tell he was about to get in trouble and he said "I don't want to talk about this anymore" I need to work on my interrogating skills.

Hollyween said...

I think it's cute that you called Ruth "Ruth the tooth" because she has the cutest little teeth!!!