Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Woohoo! Pictures!

Here they are!!!

Can you say "Future Missionary"?! This is Sunday morning when we finally had a chance for a picture in the suit with the new scriptures (see the freshly painted baseboards??)...
Three munchkins...
Just before the Baptism (sorry about the flash glare!)...
Aahh..the Transformer cake...
Isaac and Meme (pronounced Maymay), my grandmother...
Isaac and the mom and dad (notice there is no suit!, he refused to put it back on for pictures)...

Isaac and Grandma and Grandpa (notice the pocketknife ((from Grandpa)) is in all the pics)...
Isaac with Abbie and Poppy (why didn't anyone think to close the blinds?)...

My feet still hurt. My house looks good. Isaac is ready for his first Cub Den meeting tonight. Sam and Ruthie can't wait for their turn to get Baptized. Daniel and I couldn't be happier!!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Yay! Love all the pictures. He looks so handsome and grown up with his suit and scriptures! Ruthie cracks me up- she is always so cheesy in pictures!

Jenn Toon said...

Looks a FUN and SPECIAL day!! Love the pocketknife in all the pictures - such a boy! :)

Crissy said...

WOW!! Look at him glow!! Literally :) I have a sixth sense about that and I can actually see the spirit glow from people, even if I never met them before in my life. Fun Pics!!
And your baseboards are glowing too ;)

Lisa and Tate said...

Than pocketknife is so precious in all the pictures..... YES he does look liek a junior missionary! So handsome! The baseboards, just spectacular!

Lisa

Kim said...

Isaac looks so grown up in that suit! That is hilarious that he held up his pocketknife in the pics. Niiiiiice baseboards!

Hollyween said...

I love all the pictures! Especially the two of them dressed in white. That's my fave!
I need to do my baseboards too. Is it hard?

Jennie said...

Holly...honestly it's just white semi gloss paint and a good brush. Have a wet rag handy for the floor and wall "accidents" and enjoy the result. You could take them all off and do it all not-so-carefully, but that's way too much work!!