Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh, Sweet Heavenly Day!

I now know the reason for my existence!
After the hair and toothpaste experiences earlier in the day, I found my sweet no banged girl in the car with all the windows up and doors closed. That isn't so much the problem. The problem starts (continues on this very fun day) when I can only smell sunscreen!!

Oh yes, sunscreen. The spray kind. It's in the car so that when we are out and I realize we are in the sun, I spray us all! She has sprayed it all. In the car. With the windows down. With the doors closed tight. With all the dangerous fumes! Yes, dangerous fumes!

So I yell as I run down the garage stairs..."Get out of the car, Get out of the car!!"

She doesn't get out of the car...she goes to the back and hides from me. (Did I already yell too much today!?) I finally get her out and she has also sprayed her pants with it, too.

The car is clean, the bangs are kinda ok, the sink is still full of toothpaste, my bed isn't made, there is dirt on my floor, I don't think I ate lunch (it's almost 2), and I need to detox!

I call my sister. She laughs...hahaha, hehehe, hohoho....and suggests I make these fantastic, wonderful, sinful, heavenly made-from-scratch brownies. So I made them. I ate one. I am feeling better already!

And, Yes!, I did lick the knife when I cut one out! So what?!

I might just make another batch tomorrow and take them to the Ward Auction Fundraiser thingy!

It's a good thing it's Thursday night! I have just 2 words...Survivor...Office...Oh yes, I'm feeling better!

Oh, Sweet Heavenly Day.

P.S. I might even post the recipe soon!
P.P.S. I know the picture is blurry. I Know! I have an old camera. It really looks so so much better in person.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, stress....thank goodness for chocolate. The brownies look devine. I would totally freak out too.

Crissy said...

Oh my GOSH, Girl!! Go eat the whole pan of Brownies and get a Diet DP to wash it down with. Your day sounds like what mine was like last week (Which by the way got worse as Monday went on, but, it's done) Better now. If you run out of Brownies, then we could head over to GH tomorrow and get some more ;)
Hey, about the bangs.... I have a picture of Sarah's hair about 3 years ago (she snipped the back too) Plus she drew on the wall with marker the same day!! You just need to laugh and go eat your brownies!! It's all good!!

Hollyween said...

Geez Jennie. I think you needed a brownie. I need one just from reading about your hectic day. And I find it miraculous that you did 'made from scratch' brownies during all the trauma. You're amazing. That's why I love you.

Oh, and am I supposed to bring a treat tomorrow night to the auction?

Lisa and Tate said...

D.R.O.O.L....

Sarah said...

you totally deserved those brownies. sorry your day was crazy!

Laurie said...

wow, you had quite the day. I take it you called Katie? So nice of her to laugh at your plight. But great suggestion to make brownies. Please post the recipe. I don't have a good from-scratch recipe.

Jen said...

Chocolate is the cure-all for all! When the kiddies are stressing me out, I'm like an addict. I begin to shake and slam cabinet doors open and shut to find my "fix". Don't mess with me man! I'm a mommy on the edge!

Momma Ballou said...

YUUUUUUUM! Post the recipe. I wish I had one now.