Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Thought For Thursday.

I LOVE to read!
This is my fave!
I love the feel of it in my hands.
I love the content.
I love the leather.
I love the truth.
My current reading material.
From the Mitford series.
It's light and fun.

Here is today's thought
*******
There is something wonderful about a book.
We can pick it up.
We can heft it.
We can read it.
We can set it down.
We can think of what we have read.
It does something for us.
We can share minds, great actions and great undertakings in the pages of a book.
Gordon B. Hinkley
*******
Have you read a book recently?
And, yes, I wear reading glasses. Otherwise I can't see that close! It's sad, but true.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Can you tell me these books are due next thursday?

Kim said...

I love reading as well. My mother-in-law and I trade books back and forth. It's nice to have someone to talk to about what I read.