Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Make A Meal.

Okay. I need to start with this. Cruise to Alaska. Daniel and I loooooooved the mushroom quesadillas in one of the restaraunts. We would order the mushroom dillas everytime we ate there. One night I think we ordered a couple and just ate that. Mmmmmmmmm.....

So tonight is Sam's night to make dinner. Yep. Slave driver. No. Not really. The kids each have a night during the week that they choose the dinner and help cook it and set the table and clean up and everything. It works well so far. Sam chose Chicken Quesadillas for tonight. But not everyone likes them. In fact, Sam would rather leave the chicken in the freezer and just have a cheese dilla. But enough of that. On to what I made for me and my man.
First, I got the big thing of mushrooms out of the fridge.
And with all the makings...cheese, raw tortillas...
And then sauted the shrooms.
Oh. Yes.
And then cooked the tortilla and put the cheese and the shrooms on and folded it over and let it all melt and and and....
Enjoyed every bite
I wanted another one
But it's Tuesday
TNT night
So I may make one for breakfast tomorrow
Don't bother me, I'm eating.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Those look sooo good! What a great idea to have each of them be in charge of helping.