Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time...

And I'm all alone. Alone. Alone. Alone. And my house was clean by 10 am. I am showered and blogging and it's only 11 am. Laundry is running, too. I'll take a nap Wednesday morning at 8:30 am.

We began our morning with school preparation. We have great teachers and classmates this year. We are all excited. Just look at the excitement on these cute faces...
Let's try that again... Looks like Ruthie is the really truly excited one. Isaac had written these cryptic words on the calendar about a week ago. "The day the kids DIE!" I told his new awesome teacher last night that he might die today. Just call me if he does. I'll come get him. So far, no call. He must be okay.



And......We're off!

This is......"THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!"

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hurray for back to school!