Thursday, February 14, 2008

How do I love thee, Let me count the ways...

My Sweet Isaac...

I love your K'nex building, Lego creating, Bionicle playing, sensitive, witty and clever ways. You inherited your mom's freckles and your dad's brain. Not a bad combination at all!! I love you more than you can imagine!


My Cute Sammy...

I love your silly, clever, bouncy, joke telling, cuddly wuddly, funny face adventures. You make me laugh and feel silly every day. You give the best hugs and blowfishes of anyone I know. I love you so, so, so very much!

My Adorable Ruthie...

I love your bravery, your willingness to try, your pink, purple and yellow adventures, your baby watching smiles and your princess living ways. I love being royalty with you every day. You have the best painting toenails in the family,which comes in handy. I love you like crazycakes!


There is nothing in the world I would rather do than be here with each of you. You make being a mom the best job in the universe. I love you three like my own children. WAIT A MINUTE!!!! You are my own children...I'm the luckiest mom in the world!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

aw, that is so cute!

Momma Ballou said...

Your babies are so lucky to have you. You should adopt a million more!

Hollyween said...

I love that pic at the bottom! So so sweet!!

Kim said...

Ohhhhh! Too cute! What a loving-sweet mommy you are.

Crissy said...

Such a blessed and happy family!! Love all the sweet comments about your kids, Jen! They are so priceless!