Friday, February 22, 2008

You can tell a lot about a girl...

...By What's in her purse! My sister Laurie did this as a Friday boredom buster. I have to laugh, too, because our last Enrichment meeting was on just that subject. Let's get "Purse" enal. My purse won for having the most interesting item and for being the heaviest at 6 pounds!!


Here's what's in mine..

Sunglasses
Wallet
Day Calendar
New Joy School schedule
Cell phone
Gift card to Great Harvest
Keys
Contact case
Contact solution
I Am A Child of God bracelet
Camping chain
Glow in the dark scorpion
Static Guard
Ibuprofin
Wipies box
Small carry all bag...with various and sundry personal items
Orbit spearmint gum
Freshmints Tic Tacs
2 lipstick tubes
Lip gloss
Gold Bond healing lotion
Small picture album
Transformer Mini-Con
Chewy chocolate chip granola bar
Hair tie
Empty Orbit crystal mint gum box
Small toy baby bottle
Envelope with my kids school pictures in it
Life Savers gummies
3 pencils 1 purple pen
2 bags of fruit snacks
4 suckers
2 empty Extra bubble gum packages
3 paper clips
1 quarter, 1 dime, 1 nickel, 3 pennies
Old gum wrappers, a couple with old gum in them
Receipts from Winegars, Taco Time, Ben Franklin, and Papa Murphey's
1 Pillsbury coupon
Small flashlight
2 Pony tail holders
Several M & Ms and Skittles (Can you tell I'm at the bottom)
Glucose tablets
Pepper spray
Bike chain keys
Packet of Kleenex
Lipstick
Lotion
Uri-mate (Winner of "most interesting item")
Fabric sample
Various small fries from Arby's and popcorn from the last movie


What a great way to clean it out! And can you believe it weighed 6 pounds!?!?


Now what's in yours???

10 comments:

Crissy said...

You Go GIRL!! My goodness! No wonder you won, LOL!! So many INTERESTING items there, Jen! I don't carry one anymore cause I always leaving it in shopping carts! ooops :)

Laurie said...

HaHa! You carry the Uri-Mate in your purse?! So funny. You have lots of fun stuff too. Sounds like you could play for a while and have a pretty good snack.

Jenn Toon said...

6 lbs!! You must have some great biceps! :)
Sounds like it could be substituted for your year supply. If the end is near - grab your purse! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

excellent list of stuff in your purse, and wow! wish i would have weighed mine. i came from laurie's blog.

Hollyween said...

I cannot compete with this! You're the queen of big purses, Jennie! Mine isn't nearly as exciting as yours.

I loved this post!!!

Momma Ballou said...

That was hillarious! What the heck is a Uri-Mate??? I'm so doing this for our enrichment. I'll have to call you and get the details sometime.

Kim said...

HOLY COW! That's VERY impressive for such a stylish purse! That's a momma purse if I ever heard of one though! I don't miss my little purse days much at all. You always have something to snack on if you have a momma purse.

*tif* said...

Umm Yes I can.

Jennie said...

Uri-Mate is a little cardboard funnel that allows a woman to stand and pee like a man!! I keep it for emergencies and will take them to China for the squat potties! No "envy" here, just a little freedom!

Ashley said...

As I read your post, I was wondering how all that fits in you purse. I guess if I ever cleaned out the piles of receipts in mine, I would discover a lot of space. That is crazy that your are in my in-laws ward. It is a small world. I am learning in this blogging world everyone seems to be connected somehow.