Monday, February 25, 2008

Mustache Power!

So, a funny thing has been happening at our house lately. Our children have been endowed with "mustache power". Daniel and I don't really know where it came from or what it's use is. Apparently they can hold up the universe with it, though. The boys do this whole routine of getting the power and this is what the "mustache power" looks like when it's in full attire...

They just walk around saying they have "mustache power" and "mustache power" to the rescue.

So who could resist but Google Mustaches?? Here are a few of what we found...



Can you just imagine the "power" these mustaches have? Do your children posses any special powers??

6 comments:

Hollyween said...

I have mustache power! Only, mine comes in the form of just ONE pointer finger underneeth my nose. It was always a way for my sister and I to LIE while talking to someone else. For instance, (with finger underneeth nose) "Why yes! That IS a lovely dress you're wearing! And I love what you've done with your hair!!!"

Jennie said...

That is very funny, Holly!! I love it. I might have to use that power myself!

Momma Ballou said...

Loved this post. Kids are so funny. When Porter gets frustrated with something he says "OH Tartar Sauce." But it doesn't give him any powers....

Laurie said...

haha! Those pictures are scary!

Crissy said...

LOL!! I LOVE it!! Is that anything like scripture power? Love that picture of your kids, Jen, They are too funny :)

Kim said...

Too fun! I wonder where they got that from!?! Jake doesn't have a power yet, I'm sure it will come soon though.