Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Yep, it's my birthday.

On Sunday, I sat down next to a friend at church who said,"By the way, happy birthday this week." What?!?! Oh yeah, it IS my birthday. Honestly, I forgot...old age? Daniel bought me 2 pairs of awesome boots a few weeks ago and I have been wearing them ever since. You can't just buy them and not wear them. So I had moved on. Apparently, no matter how much you may want to forget, everyone else remembers! Thanks for the phone calls and visits and cake and everything!
Daniel got home early and had gotten a cake and some eclairs...how much sugar can one girl get? No, I am NOT 57! Those were the only candles we have. Better than 75, though.
This is how silly things can get at our house. Usually it's Daniel doing the shenanigans. Feeling saucy, I guess. I's my "mom with a mustache" routine, which everyone at my house finds fascinating!
Ok, I will give you a hint...I was born the year of the Pig and am officially 3 years away from my first mammogram! Have a great week!!!

6 comments:

Crissy said...

ROFL!!! Oh MY GOSH, GIRL!! You Seriously crack me up!! Happy Birthday to you! I love the candles on your cake!! What a fabulous day to be born, wouldn't you say?!! And It was such a beautiful day! I am just 5 years right behind you, so I don't look forward to those Mamograms either! Don't eat too much sugar :)

Kim said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! How fun! What a great husband to get you TWO pairs of boots! Hope this is your best year yet!

Laurie said...

I knew it was your birthday and didn't even call you- lame! Well Happy Belated Birthday! I love your hair, did you just get it done? The color is very pretty. You look great for being 3 years away from the scary boobie-squishing.

Hollyween said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jennie dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had one wish then it would be - a Happy Happy Birthday to YOU from ME!!!!

Nice pics and Nice new background too!

Love the hair.

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! I am one year behind you!

Momma Ballou said...

Hey, I think we're the same age. Although I turn 2 years before my first mam this year. So almost. Have a wonderful b-day week.