Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thank you, Laurie!

Ok, you may have noticed how cute my blog is. It is all because of my sister, Laurie. I brought my laptop down to my mom's on Sunday, and she tirelessly worked through some moments that caused some angst as she couldn't figure out what was wrong with some things. She worked through it again on Monday and put some cute Valentine backgrounds on. Then I actually went on myself this morning and changed it all!! Woohoo! I did it, I did it!

So, thank you, Laurie, for your tireless efforts to make my blog cute!! You are the best. If you want to see her cute blog and family, click on Treasure The Little Things on the side...

8 comments:

Laurie said...

It looks great! And you are very welcome!

Jennie said...

Did you see I even put my picture on the side by my profile!! I am so excited! (And so proud!)

Hollyween said...

Wow... love the pic on the side and LOVE the new background! SO cute!! You go girl!

So, what program did you use to make your header? I'm curious.

Jennie said...

Holly, It's Shabby Princess. Lots of cute stuff. What do you use?

Crissy said...

Ok Jen!! I gotta pick your brain for some instructions :) I love Shabby Princess!! I do their calendars every year for my family!

Momma Ballou said...

I LOVE your background. It is the cutest one I've seen. I need to figure out how to do it.

Kim said...

VERY CUTE! I need to get smart like that.

Lisa and Tate said...

Cute new look!!! Laurie did an awesome job!

Lisa