Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Morning Joy.

This is what we woke up to.
Usually we don't get a lot of snow just because of the low elevation, but this is nice.
The snow will cover up all the yucky brown grass and, in our case, the poopy grass.
I find Joy in snowy days.
Now my neighbor Mandy broke her leg a few weeks ago. Just did a really nice job of it, too.
But she got bored.
This morning she made some cinnamon rolls for us.
The rolls were one of the things I "bought" at our Relief Society Angel Auction.
Yum.
Cinnamon rolls bring me Joy.
Thanks for the Tuesday morning snow Joy.
And Mandy, thanks for the Tuesday morning cinnamon roll Joy.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Mmmmmmm,Cinnamon rolls. Jealous.

Kim said...

I'm so glad that the snow made you happy!! That's nice that it covers up the goat poop - hahaha!! Funny! your neighbor is SO nice!! Those look delicious.