Monday, January 27, 2014

Epic Fail

I saw this beautiful dessert that my friend put on Facebook.  I thought I'd try it.
So Sunday afternoon Ruthie and I got the brownie mix, the pretzels and the caramel.
You put 1/3 of the brownie mix in the baking dish, then stack 2 layers of pretzels, then put the rest of the brownie mix, then bake.  Then the recipe says to put the caramel on when it comes out of the oven.  Then you sprinkle some sea salt on top.  Then you cut it and enjoy it. You get salty, chocolatey and sweet all together in one pan. 
 
The problem...
P1060720
Don't put the caramel on right after it comes out of the oven. 
Wait til it cools. 
And use smaller pretzels. 
And cook the brownies for a long time.
Or just make regular brownies.
Or go buy brownies.
 
Epic Fail!

No comments: