Monday, January 13, 2014

If I would just wait...

Just 2 more weeks and I'd have not blogged a blogging thing in TWO WHOLE MONTHS.  It's so dumb, really.  See, I got this calling.  It's a busy one.  Even thought I've taken pictures to blog about, I haven't done it.  I haven't had a chance.  And then to think of loading all the pictures, and then putting them on the blog and then writing something....   AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

Ok.  I feel better now.  But it has been so long since I've done anything here that I had to sign in.  With security features.  Duh.  It's my blog.  Remember?!

Alright.  I put on my big wall calendar "BLOG" on tomorrow's square.  That's tomorrow as in Tuesday, January 14, 2014.  It's kinda ominous.  1 1/2 months since blogging last.  And I have to put it on the calendar.  And I will have to think of something to blog about.  And all the pictures are from a month ago.  And it's the 14th in 2014.  What the hack.  Yes, Hack.  It's 2014. 

So I'll be back tomorrow. 

I'll be spry.

I'll share something exciting.

I'll be pithy.

I'll have old pictures.

I'll take new pictures tonight.

See ya!

No comments: