Thursday, January 16, 2014

Some Favorites.

Here are a few of my favorite things...
 
Ruthie did this in Sacrament meeting.  My plan to be married in the temple
I will- go to church, get married in the temple.  Will not- drink, punch my brothers when I'm mad.
I think it just speaks for itself. 
P1060598
Daniel got this night light at a work Christmas gift exchange.
It's a lamp.  Electric s*x gleaming in the window.
P1060599
I have another trigger finger working.  It's my pinkie on my left hand.  Watch me with it.  I can't move it and it just stays up.  I am dry as a desert, too.  Do you understand how much you need a left handed pinkie when putting lotion on dry skin?!  It's almost impossible to do without that pinkie.  So I invested in this lotion.  It's that spray on stuff.  It's really easy to rub in.  It's really bad at moisturizing.  But I'll take what I can get.  I will get my pinkie taken care of when it's sticking more, by the way.
P1060600
Have you ever washed your clothes with vinegar?  No? Well you totally should.  I wash my bath towels with it.  No detergent.  Then I began using it with regular loads.  Like, clothes, don'chaknow. No detergent.  No fabric softener.  And clothes come out clean and no static cling.  Try it.  You'll like it.
And see that large snicker bar in the gallon sized zip bag there?  That was a gift from a neighbor.  It's huge.  But it didn't take us long to annihilate it. 
P1060637

No comments: