Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cats?

I hate cats.
They are evil.
Let me tell you why.
When I was in high school I loved Stephen King.
Spoooky.
I know.
I was in the middle of Pet Semetary.
I was sitting on my bed in my room and reading about the dead cat.
It had been raining outside.
Thunder storm.
So my window was open.
It was one of those windows that opens out from the middle.
Like a door.
It was dark and there was a ledge of roof right outside my door-like window.
I looked up at a spoooky part in the book.
What did I see in my window?
Right next to my screen?
An EVIL CAT!
I hate cats.
They are evil.
They are the spawn of Satan himself.
Good night.

6 comments:

Kates said...

AMEN sister!

Kim said...

HAHAHAHAAA!!! I can not stop cracking up laughing at this post! I read that book too! I read a lot of Stephen King books in High School. Now I can't stomach them. I grew up with cats in the house and didn't realize how messy they are until I didn't have one. (Shane is deathly allergic and actually hates them too.)

*tif* said...

LOVE IT! Hate 'em! My dog was bred to be a "ratter dog" isn't that convenient?

Sarah said...

DIDDO!

Laurie said...

haha! I hate cats!

Jen said...

I hate cats, also. Infact I'm not much of a fan of ANY animal that pees or poops or sheds! Ick!