Monday, February 15, 2010

A Day In The Life.

Monday...We played Twister for our FHEactivity. This is the moment when Ruthie said, "Hey, your butt!" So lady like.
Tuesday...I got all our pictures back for another section of family room wall. I just need to get frames and get them up.
Wednesday...I love how spaghetti sauce looks when I add the cottage cheese. So pretty!
Thursday...I got one frame for the big family picture. I realize that it's floating, too. When I get the other pictures up, I'll fix it.
Friday...I went to help in Ruthie's class for the Valentine party. I have come to the conclusion that valentine's day is very close in candy content to halloween. Except that there are more suckers. Which means more sucker sticks. We are now throwing away any candy that comes into the house. Except for the chocolate. That goes into my room for safe keeping.
Saturday...Another bountiful baskets take home. Look at the corn on the cob! Mmmm..
We had the Elders over for dinner. They were so much fun! My kids asked them questions about being a missionary and we learned a lot.
Sunday...These are my birthday jammies from Daniel. But because they came late, they became valentine jammies. I got them on Friday night because I had a really crappy week. Really. Crappy. Now I know that I look like a giant cupcake. But seriously, who doesn't love a giant cupcake?! Sunday was also Chinese New Year. It's the year of the Tiger. We really need a Tiger in the family!
Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Chinese New Year!

5 comments:

Crissy said...

Awesome pics, Jennie! Sorry you had a bad week. Hope this one is better :)
LOVE those PJ's! Seriously! I need some new one's that don't have "ME" written all over it, LOL!

Kates said...

Love the jammies! And kung hay fat choy!

Kim said...

Personally I adore cupcakes. Ruthie's comment cracks me UP! I really really need to do Bountiful Baskets! Yes - WAY too much candy for Valentine's Day. Even at church! Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Kim said...

Oh yeah, did you see that Kohl's is having a 50% off sale on their picture frames this week?

Laurie said...

Cute jammies! sorry you had a bad week, hopefully this week is going better. I love watching your family room transform a little each week. It looks great! I looked in to the bountiful baskets and the closest I could find was in Springville- too far for me. I love that you got fresh corn on the cob in February!