Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finding Joy.

So did you see my new Joy button over there to the side?! It's so cute! Thanks Leelou blogs
for creating it for me!
I am finding joy every day. Most times I find it with my kids. But then again, most times I find it with my husband. And then again, most times I find it in my scriptures. Alright, I find it most times in just about anything that just makes me happy.
I thought I would share some of my joy with you when applicable.
This moment of joy happened last week and I actually got a picture of it.
I was cleaning up the kitchen getting stuff ready for dinner. All of a sudden I realized my kids were all sitting at the table. Isaac and Sam were talking Bionicle/Transformer talk and Ruthie was playing the little keyboard and singing at the top of her lungs. It went something like this...
Old MacDonald had a farm. E-I-E-I-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I just watched and listened and found some pretty awesome JOY!
Remember to find Joy everyday!

4 comments:

Crissy said...

Great picture, Jennie! What a great memory to have captured. I love moments like that. Have a joyful week!

Laurie said...

Very cute! I love those "joy" moments!

Kim said...

What a wonderful moment in time to capture!

Jen said...

It's these "joyful" kind of moments that make my day!