Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Thought For Thursday.

You all know by now that I can be preachy and somewhat dramatic. ...Right? Yep. I thought so. But I thought this was worth saying...

*******
"Never pour boiling water on your finger!"
*********
Cause I'm warning you...It hurts. Like heck! Does heck hurt? Well, if it does, this is what it feels like.
At least Sam enjoyed 3 servings of spaghetti. It almost makes it worth it.
Almost.
Okay.
Not really.
I'm gonna go put my finger in cold water again!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

OUCH, GIRL!! You seem to have some bad luck with boiling water! Hope your finger gets better!

Kim said...

Ouchie!! I burn my finger all the time!! It stinks. Sorry yours hurts so bad!

Misty said...

Those are the worst! I hope your finger quits hurting soon! I hope you had a great birthday!