Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cute Quips.

One night this week I was laying in bed with Sam. I like to lay down with Sam and Ruthie every night while Daniel reads to them. It's cuddly fun.

As we were laying there, Sam asked if I was asleep. So I snored. Then this happened...

"Mom, guess what?"

"What?"

"You snore."

"That was just fake snoring."

"No. One night I came into your room while you were asleep and I could hear you snoring."

"You did? What did it sound like?"

"Like this...*insert heavy breathing*"

"Oooh. Did dad hear it?"

"No he was asleep."

"Shh. Don't tell dad that I snore."

"*Giggle* Okay."

"Thank you."

"I won't ever tell him..."


It's nice to keep some secrets from dad. So now that I've shared that with you, please don't tell Daniel that I snore! I really don't want him to find out!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hahaha! That is so funny!! Your secret is safe with me ;)

Crissy said...

LOL!! How cute :)