Monday, March 1, 2010

A Day In The Life.

Oh Last Week! Can I tell you?! It was painful and exhausting. I ended the week feeling relieved that it was something diagnosable. Needless to say, my camera didn't come out much. But I'll fill you in with what I've got...

Monday...I went to Ruthie's class to do the Chinese New Year presentation. The kids were so funny! This is the CNY Dragon mask I give to the kids to color each year.
Tuesday...I had made homemade french bread and then made garlic bread with it. Yummm.
Wednesday...Presidency meeting, school, piano lessons, Book Fair and laundry. I'm still amazed I survived!

Thursday...Blue and Gold dinner for our Cub Scouts. This is the cake that made the cubs super hyper!
Friday...Doctor appointment. Still waiting for the results of blood work. This is up at the "Ranch" in Idaho. The original plan was to go up and snowmobile and sled on Saturday. My legs felt slightly better than they did on Friday, so I went up and sat and read all day while everyone else played.
Saturday...At the Ranch snowmobiling and sledding and having fun with cousins. The kids were worn out when we finally left.
Sunday...Just to prove there was snow up there... And a super exhausting day in Primary. My body is healing but super weak. But I somehow got through...
Oh! The Drama!! This week will be better. I hope. I still hurt and am weak, but my house is a wreck, so I'm cleaning it. I should hear the results of my bloodwork by tomorrow.
Have a super duper week!

3 comments:

Crissy said...

Oh man!! Get feeling better! Love Ruthie's mask! So Cute! Hope this week brings good cheer to you and your family! :)

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Jenny- my heart goes out to you....you must find out what's going on- ugh! Hugs to you!

Kim said...

I'm sorry for your hurting body!! The mask is totally cute! At least you got to go up and get some reading done - that's good stuff.

Will you please post your recipe for french bread? I've always wanted to make some. Yours looks yummy! Okay...I'll admit it...I just want to come and eat at your house every day. All of your food looks yummy!