Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moon Boots And Knee Holes.

First of all, pay no attention to the mess under the bed. I will take care of that when the little people are at school and can't complain when I throw stuff away.

Instead, notice the hole in the knee. Sam the Man pulled his sock up so it can be seen through the hole. Holes in knees mean one thing and one thing only. Spring. It's time for warm weather. Shorts wearing weather. Otherwise they would just be cold with those big holes in the knees.
Isn't he cute? Sam is silly. He loves his socks to show in the knee hole. He also loves his boots. He has a rule about those boots, too. He wears them for Winter and Spring. Summer and Fall he will wear tennies. Actually he wears sandals all summer. Flip flops, too. But he just made this rule up yesterday when I told him to wear his tennies to school instead of the boots.
"Take another picture mom. I want to see what the flash does." So I did. The flash filled the whole room and made him super happy. Silly boy!
One day he'll meet a beautiful girl who he wants to spend eternity with. When I show her these pictures and tell her it's hereditary, she better still love the heck out of my Silly Sam.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Kids are so funny when it comes to their clothing! For a while Cody couldn't stand wearing long sleeves. At all. Weirdo. He's also starting to become picky with the way his jeans are fitting and how dark they are. Lighter jeans are apparently not cool.

Who knew!

I hope Sam converts to tennies soon. His poor toes are going to be hot!

Kates said...

Love those boots Sam!

Hollyween said...

Sam kills me with his red boots! I can always see him coming when school is over because I spot the boots! Kids are so funny with their clothes! I used to fight with Levi BIG time about not wearing longsleeves in the dead of summer. He used to insist and it drove me crazy!

Kim said...

HA! I love that he wants his sock to show through the knee! And I love that he wants to wear his snow boots all the time. Jake loves to wear his rain boots everywhere.