Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Day In The Life.

Monday...Ruthie had a tummy ache, which kept her home from school, but didn't keep her from flitting around the house all day. She now understands that, unless she is puking, she goes to school. She took this picture herself. It's just so hard to describe all that I see. She cracks me up!
Tuesday...Ruthie showing off her mad yo yo ing skills. Went to lunch with some friends and talked until just before the bell rang at school. Poor kids were standing by the curb wondering where their mother was.
Wednesday...Sam turned in his Cereal box book report. Turning it in means giving an oral report. He read Dinosaurs before Dawn (Magic Treehouse) and called his cereal Din-os. It's a fruity O cereal with lots of protein.
We all went with the Webelos to the Air Museum for a field trip after school. 10 year old boys are pretty funny. I only had my own kids on the way home so we stopped by a new 7-11 to get a treat.
Thursday...Pack meeting. Isaac has an amazing Webelos leader. He earned his Scientist and Traveler badges. He also got his Colors to put the badges on.
Friday...No school for the end of the quarter. Daniel was home working so I took the kiddos out to lunch. This is Ruthie showing off her blanket.
Daniel and I went to dinner and the temple for date night.
Saturday...Bountiful Baskets in the morning with Daniel. mmmm. Good stuff. I sewed this blankie for Sam because the one I made when he was born is shredded. But he still won't give it up. Silly boy. Movie night...Willow.
Sunday...Busy Sunday. Home teachers came and dinner consisted of mac n cheese, tots and asparagus from Bountiful Baskets. Gotta love a tired momma on Sunday night when every one's hungry. At lease we ate!
Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Crissy said...

Awesome pictures! I love the blankets! Someday I might dust of my sewing machine and make something. Looks like a fast and yummy dinner to me. Have a great week, Jennie!

Laurie said...

fun stuff. Ruthie's hair is so cute!! I love the "tired saturday" meal. I'm impressed that you had veggies!

Kim said...

What a fun week! I hope they got a slurpee from the new 7-11! You are such a good momma making them new blankets :)

Kristi said...

It's so funny when kids take the pictures, I used to love to do that when I was a kids, hmmm, still do.
The mac n' cheese picture actually made me hungry, sad huh?

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Wow- Busy week! Love the blanket story! Love the lamp in next post! Sounds like nice family time!