Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Getting Closer!

Here's a Thursday morning joke courtesy of Ruthie...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

I don't know. Why?

Because his nest and eggs and children and wife and house and and and. Well, you know that his children are little baby chicks that came from the eggs? (Yep) He had to get to them....

The purpose of today's post is to remember this little guy-
He'll be turning 10 in just a few days. Isn't he just super duper cute?! No doubt about it! His smile still makes me smile and his laugh! Oh his laugh is to die for!
On Monday my baby will be double digits. So let's take a picture. Um. Not enough light!
Whoa! Way too much light. Turn off the flash!
And here is a nice in between. But for some reason he just won't give me a straight face. Oh! Wait. That is his straight face! Silly.
Isaac-I love you and think you are amazing. I can't wait to celebrate 10 years of being your mom!
2 years ago I was making tons o taco meat in preparation for his baptism lunch!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love his face is the pics. He is so cute. I can't believe all these boys are turning 10!!

Kates said...

And don't forget the girl too, Laurie! Anya's turning 10 this year also. I can't believe it. It just means I'm getting old.

Kim said...

I love his little boy picture and the funniness of his almost 10-year-old pictures! What a fun age. He is such a cute boy.

Jen said...

Boys seem to get more silly as they get older! And just think 10 years ago, you were giving birth!

Best birthday wishes to your birthday boy!

Crissy said...

Happy Birthday, Isaac!! Won't be long till the voices start to change ;) Cute pictures! I mean Handsome :)
Have a great day!!