Friday, April 3, 2009

Flashback Friday

When Daniel's parents got home from their mission and we started to be there more often to visit them, I saw this picture on a magnet on their fridge. Some time after my boys were born, his mom gave me the magnet. This is a picture from Daniel's mission (circa 1989). He and his companion were out on P-day and his companion snapped this picture. He definitely had more hair. You'd probably never guess he had a forehead in this picture. He certainly does now! It's so picturesque and peaceful. Almost makes me want to go camping in the mountains. Almost. But not quite. And now with a picture of me just a year before this, and him so dapper, wouldn't we have just been so cute together?? Oh, wait. We are now. Just took us a while to get here. Which reminds me. I have about 2 more parts to my Once Upon A Time thingy. I should get on that.

2 comments:

Single Women Adopting Children said...

i love that picture and daniel looks about 13!

Crissy said...

WOW! He looks so young!