Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Picture A Day.

Who said I had to do this every week? I got sidetracked. So here is last week in review!


Monday...This is just Monday's picture. I can't remember what day it was. Sam got a slippy slide for his birthday and they broke it out and had a blast! Tuesday...The now infamous blue toenail polish and bright green flip flops. We have our 2nd class tonight. Considering the weather, I will wear close toed shoes.
Wednesday...When they played on the water slide they were freezing! They must have played with it on Wednesday. Who knows? Aren't they cute?!
Thursday...We got a visit from our friend Leanne and her new baby! It was fun to hold her baby for a while. It was good practice for what will eventually come. Ruthie took this picture. Friday...At bedtime, Sam got my flip flops and played for a while.
Saturday...Great kite flying weather. Sam had gotten some cool kites for his birthday, too.
Sunday...Before getting ready for church, Sam set up a domino thing with the wood blocks and added King Kong and a pterodactyl and monster truck to the mix. It was pretty cool!

And there you have it. A few days late, but complete. Now back to my last episode of Once Upon A Time. I am running out of time!
Have a Fanstastic Tuesday!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love Sam's tower. AND your blue toes!

Crissy said...

I LOVE that kite picture! That is so cool!!
Also, I am not keeping tabs on the "Daily" photos if you aren't ;)
Love the photos!