Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Picture.

I was in the process of getting all my pictures loaded and had to keep going back and reloading and it was really bugging me. For Wednesday I had put this picture in place...
And I just walked through my family room and realized this picture didn't make it onto my post. On Wednesday I ran into Bed Bath & Beyond with my coupon and grabbed this rug for my in-the-process-of-redoing-my-family-room. It's so soft. You wanna come walk on it with your bare feet? I love it. I also went and got paint chips so I can start to plan my wall colors...
That's Godzilla introducing my colors. The bottom color is the color of my couches. The middle color is for the wall that our new tv will go on. Oh yes, we will wall mount the tv. Then the top color will go on all the walls from my fronts door to the dining area. I'll show you the complete package when I do it.
I finished cleaning out Ruthie's room yesterday and will do the boys' room on Thursday. I need a day of rest today. And we have our Primary Talent Show tomorrow night and I got stuff to do. Then I'll do my room and the 2 bathrooms. Then I will paint!! Yay! And then we'll replace the computer desk and get the new tv and console and all that.
I'm so excited. After I get the family room done, I'm gonna paint and redecorate Ruthie's room. Why am I doing this you ask? Because this is what I love to do. As we have been filling out our adoption paperwork and describing each of us and what we enjoy doing, I have written a few times that I love to decorate my house and paint my walls. It's been a while. Since the kids' bathroom actually. So I'm ready to go again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I love the new furniture arrangement; it really opens up the space. I love the paint colors too. Can't wait to come see it when it's all done! - Katie

Kim said...

It feels so good to make things new again. Yes, I want to come and walk on your rug! I LOVE your red coffee table! That is a great idea to do a Primary Talent Show!

BTW-We are using your idea to do singing on the 5th Sunday and we love it, so thanks again!